Monday, October 10, 2011

Thought into Action

“Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


(source)



This cartoon is so appropriate for me today. I *did* get off my butt and got a nice 50 minute workout done today. This is one step for me to achieve my dreams, plans and goals. I cannot achieve health, fitness and strength of body by sitting on my couch.

Taking out thoughts and putting them on paper as dreams, plans and goals is important and valuable, and we have talked about that here before. You need to decide, verbalize, visualize and prioritize your goals and what you want your life to be.

But, after you have done that, or while you are doing that, you must take action! It is not enough to say that you know what your goals are. They will not achieve themselves. YOU must take the action, the daily steps, to actually achieve them, to make them a reality, to move your goals from thought to life.

Today, I took a step toward my goals and plans, by putting my thoughts into actions.

What are you doing today to make your goals a reality? What thoughts can you put into action to move you toward your dreams?

Join me! Take action today!

No comments: