Sunday, October 2, 2011

A great post from another blogger

The Wannabe Athlete has a great post that ties in so well with what Inspire the Light is about.

What are you waiting for?

The time will never be perfect.

LIFE will always be happening and getting "in the way" of you pursuing your dreams, goals and wishes.

You must decide what is important to you and the GO AFTER IT!

Don't wait!

Start living the life you dream of today...

As Randy Pausch says "Time is all you have and you may find one day that you have less than you think.”

I don't wish for you to wake up one day and realize that time has passed you by and the ability to achieve your dreams has passed.

I wish for you to realize that your dreams are within your reach, but you must start reaching.

I hope you reach for your goals this week!

On a side note, I'm still getting my school schedule figured out. My posts may be only once or twice weekly, but know that I am here! If you need me, just send me a note. Or message me on facebook.

I am here rooting you on!

Living in inspiration....

No comments: